Are you looking for a new challenge ?
Chopard is active in the high-end watch and jewellery industry. Entirely independent and pursuing a time-honored family tradition, Chopard is a worldwide company cultivating the art of excellence and innovation. In our manufactures of Geneva and Fleurier, we produce, entirely on our own, watch and jewellery exceptional creations in line with our values quality, creativity and heritage. To reinforce our IT team in Geneva, we are looking for a
Chief Information Security Officer, 100%
The position reports to the CIO.
• Develop, implement, and monitor a strategic enterprise information security program to ensure integrity, confidentiality and availability of Chopard’s data ;
• Develop, maintain, and publish up-to-date information security policies, standards, and guidelines and related communication across the Chopard group ;
• Lead a significant shift in terms of enterprise security culture and behavior ;
• Review and validate technical or business solutions from a security point of view ;
• Ensure the security program is in compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and policies ;
• Lead the security awareness program and liaise with all parties involved (e.g. local security coordinators or the relevant stakeholders) ;
• Manage compliance audit and remediation plans ;
• Coordinate information security projects with IT and business teams ;
• Provide regular and coherent reporting on the status of Chopard’s security program ;
• Contribute to put in place efficient risk management process according to the business needs and threat evolutions ;
• Manage security incidents and events to ensure adequate protection of Chopard’s data and reputation ;
• Monitor external and internal threat environment for emerging threats and trends ;
• Develop and oversee effective business continuity and recovery policies and standards to align with enterprise goals ;
• Recommend specific security solutions to protect against and monitor relevant security risks ;
• Manage external contractors for delivering required security services ;
• Develop and manage the security planning, budget and staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT security. Master’s degree is preferred ;
• 10 years of experience in IT ;
• 5 years of progressive experience in managing IT or security teams ;
• 5 years of progressive experience in managing security programs ;
• Exposed to the related risks of handling valuable goods and related bridges with the various IT systems ;
• Fluent in French and English (spoken & written). German is a plus ;
• One or more security certification (CISM, CISA, CRISC, CISSP) ;
• Expert technical knowledge in security, systems and networks ;
• Leader in innovation ;
• Highly self-motivated, customer focused, and service oriented ;
• Proactive, able to prioritize and execute tasks under high-pressure ;
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities ;
• Keen attention to details ;
• Excellent communication skills ;
• Good team player who works efficiently within a global team ;
• Establish a good relationship with internal customers and providers ;
• Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment ;
• Flexible to adapt working hours and travel when required.
If your profile matches this description, please send us your complete file to the following address.
We guarantee an absolute confidentiality regarding your application.
Chopard & Cie S.A.
8, rue de Veyrot - 1217 Meyrin 1
ou par e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org