Are you looking for a new challenge ?
Chopard is active in the high-end watch and jewellery industry. Entirely independent and pursuing a time-honored family tradition, Chopard is a worldwide company cultivating the art of excellence and innovation. In our manufactures of Geneva and Fleurier, we produce, entirely on our own, watch and jewellery exceptional creations in line with our values quality, creativity and heritage. To reinforce our ERP Team, we are looking for a
Group Digital Platforms Manager, Full-time (w/m)
The position reports to the CIO.
• Manage and support web and ecommerce websites and overall web experiences from an operational and technical perspective ;
• Experience with Agile software development practices for continuous delivery: code development > test > deployment ;
• Define and manage the digital IT infrastructure, to support all the digital initiatives ;
• Define “top class” legal policies on web infrastructure, data protection, local law, in collaboration with the legal department and CISO ;
• Contribute to the elaboration of the digital strategy ;
• Work with Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Retail and Wholesale teams to translate business requirements into realistic solution and related implementation plans ;
• Elaborate the technical roadmap, in order to support the global digital strategy ;
• Create a dashboard to report the progress of deployments of new services. Define main KPIs for periodic reporting: website speed, developers ticket speed resolution, platform usage, general web analytics ;
• Advise, Install, Manage and Operate jointly “Big data” solutions. Deliver the related service to concerned functions ;
• Prepare the solution definition together with the digital pool team ;
• Estimate the effort & determine the budget ;
• Follow up external budget consumption ;
• Balance business needs for new features with the need to maintain/support existing systems within budget;
• Drive the implementation with internal & external stakeholders ;
• Manage changes to the project scope ;
• Internal and external team management.
• MSc in computer science, software engineering ;
• 6+ years of significant experience in digital platforms ;
• Proven track record in managing web and ecommerce sites and overall web experiences ;
• Advanced knowledge on ecommerce solution, Magento is a strong plus ;
• Experience in operating, managing and improving IT web infrastructure to deliver the best user experience ;
• Experience with Agile software development practices ;
• Experience in operating, managing and improving solutions related to ecommerce platform: CDN, Payment, anti-fraud, chat… ;
• Implement and participate in the selection of digital & ecommerce solutions in an international environment ;
• Collaborate on global projects intra departments ;
• Good understanding on SEM, UX, social media platforms ;
• Good understanding on DMP, DSP, Data management ;
• Project management in an international environment ;
• Develop planning & roadmaps ;
• Budget management, contract and invoice follow up ;
• Proactive, autonomous and excellent communication skills ;
• Fluent in French and in English ;
• Swiss / EU Citizen / Swiss work permit holder is a must.
If your profile matches this description, please send us your complete file to the following address. We guarantee an absolute confidentiality regarding your application.
Chopard & Cie S.A.
8, rue de Veyrot - 1217 Meyrin 1
ou par e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org