Are you looking for a new challenge ?
Chopard is active in the high-end watch and jewellery industry. Entirely independent and pursuing a time-honored family tradition, Chopard is a worldwide company cultivating the art of excellence and innovation. In our manufactures of Geneva and Fleurier, we produce, entirely on our own, watch and jewellery exceptional creations in line with our values quality, creativity and heritage. To reinforce the training network of our International Retail Team in Geneva, we are looking for a
Retail European Trainer Full-time (w/m)
• Educate and train Sales Associates and Boutique Managers in the Retail network ;
• Execute Mystery Shopping Program action plan in assigned geographic territory ;
• Delivering trainings with materials provided from HQ ;
• Shop floor coaching retail staff on a regular basis ;
• Build strong professional relationships with all in-store personnel ;
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the Chopard collections and sales techniques ;
• Support all retail outlets in assigned geographic territory ;
• Ability to travel frequently, with travel up to 60% of the time ;
• Based in Geneva, Switzerland.
• Experience as Product Trainer or Sales Specialist in the luxury industry ;
• Strong presentation and training skills with a proven and successful track record in a training environment ;
• Fluent in French and English. A 3rd language is mandatory (German, Italian, Spanish) ;
• Creativity and ability to energize internal and external sales staff ;
• Organizational and time management skills sufficient to work independently.
If your profile matches this description, please send us your complete file with a recent picture to the following address. We guarantee an absolute confidentiality regarding your application.
Chopard & Cie S.A.
8, rue de Veyrot - 1217 Meyrin 1
ou par e-mail : email@example.com