- Chopard sells its creations through Chopard Boutiques and authorized retailers. You will find your nearest official point of sale with the help of our STORE LOCATOR.
- For the time being, online purchases can only be shipped within the United States through our website US.CHOPARD.COM. Click-and-collect service is available in London, U.K. through SELFRIDGES.COM
- Chopard branded watches and jewelry sold on other websites may be of uncertain origin, counterfeit or altered and are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. To avoid the risk of purchasing a counterfeit, we advise against making purchases through unauthorized websites. Visit our Store Locator to find out if a particular retailer is an official Chopard distributor.
How can I know if I have bought a fake or stolen Chopard item?
- Please note that we are unable to provide this information without a physical analysis of the piece at one of our Service Centers.
- The Swiss Watch Federation, of which we are member, has developed a website where watch and jewelry enthusiasts can contribute to the fight against sales of counterfeit watches. Hence, you can very easily notify the Federation about any fake or suspected watch seen on the Internet following this LINK.