We use the personal information that is collected through our Website to:
- carry out our obligations in relation to any products that you purchase from us;
- provide you with information about our Website, products and services; and
- better serve our users, customize their shopping experience and improve the content of our Website.
Personal data that you provide will be used for marketing and promotional purposes only by Chopard and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Chopard may share your personal data within the Chopard organization, so that you may be informed of other products that may be of interest to you. Further, in order to maintain our Website and provide for customer communications, Chopard contracts with selected third parties, solely for the purpose of assisting Chopard in these endeavors and subject to contractual confidentiality obligations. We do not otherwise disclose your information to third parties, unless required by law or in connection with a legal claim or proceeding. We may share your personal information as follows:
- Among our affiliates and related companies;
- With third party agents we have hired to help us provide a good or service you have requested (for example, in connection with your order, we would provide your credit card number to a payment authorization service and your address to a shipping company);
- In the Special cases set out below.
We do not otherwise rent or sell to third parties your personally identifiable information entered on this Website. We will send you announcements or communications by email only if you give us your permission by submitting your personal details. If you register for a Website account or make a purchase, you will automatically receive promotional emails from Chopard or affiliated companies, unless you opt-out from receiving promotional emails. To remove yourself from our email list, you can: click the unsubscribe link in any of our promotional emails you receive; change your email preferences by logging into the "MY CHOPARD" section of the Website; or contact a Customer Service representative. Otherwise, we use your information only to review our performance and to improve our services to you, or to communicate with you about your order if you have placed an online order. We may share statistical or aggregated non-personal information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties. This data is used to customize our Website content and advertising to deliver a better experience to our users. Additionally, when you access our website, we or companies we work with, may use technologies to collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety.